We take a certain amount of pride in our company history, because we started forging back when it still required muscle power.

2016 Expansion of LEIBER Poland by 3,000 m²
2014 Production launch of a fully automated press line –A2- with integrated aritificial aging unit
2013 Investment in a fully automatic large press line begins.
2011 Ownership passes entirely to the third generation of the family. LEIBER Poland is developed into an industrial and two-wheeler site, and the production area is extended to 5,000 m².
2010 A partly automated large press line with 2,000 tonnes nominal power is constructed in Emmingen. The Kleeblattdesign® brand is established.
2004 Establishment of aluminium alloys AluHigh® and AluXtrem®
2007 LEIBER oHG is converted to LEIBER GmbH & Co. KG. The vehicle construction division is sold. The Spanish subsidiary is closed.
2002 The production area at the Emmingen site is extended to 8,000 m². The AluHigh® and AluXtrem® brands are established.
1998 The Alu Menziken aluminium forge in Switzerland is acquired. Large series manufacturing and mechanical processing of common rail components commences.
1995 LEIBER Poland sp. z o.o. is founded.
1992 The first 100% subsidiary is established: Iber-LEIBER S.L., S. Com.
1985 LEIBER is the first drop forge in Germany with a comprehensive CAD-CAM-NC line for equipment construction.
1965 The aluminium drop forge is founded.
1954 The first manufacturing hall for vehicle construction is built.
1950 The range comprises services, tools, machines and motorised vehicles for construction and industry.
1947 First independent designs: noodle machines and mincers for domestic use.
1928 Valentin Leiber establishes a “mechanical workshop for the repair of agricultural and domestic machines and appliances”.